I will give you a fair warning. This post is not for those that are ok with the status quo of Christianity. This post is here to challenge the doctrines that we currently accept as the full truth and requires us to answer some very unsettling questions. If you follow this path you will not be able to unsee what you have seen and you will be held accountable for what you know. Only proceed if you want to know the truth.
Now that you have been warned, Let’s walk through a few questions to make sure we are on the same page.
1. Do you believe that the Bible is the word of God inspired by the Holy Spirit? (Every Book) Our answer is yes. We believe according to 2 Peter 1:20-21 that the Bible was the doing of the Holy Spirit.
“20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.”
2. Do you believe that the only unpardonable sin is to blaspheme against the Holy Spirit? (Deny His doings or falsify a statement against Him) Our answer is yes. We see this explained in Mark 3:29 & Luke 21:10
“29 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation.”
“10 And whosoever shall speak a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but unto him that blasphemeth against the Holy Ghost it shall not be forgiven.”
3. So we believe the Bible to be true and its words to be the work of the Holy Spirit and we should never speak against Him or His work. With that said, do we believe Jude? Let’s take a look at some of this book and examine things closer.
“14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,
15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.”
This shows us that Jude is doing a few things that are quite interesting.
- First thing is he is remembering the words of Enoch and validating that this was a text from long ago (7th from Adam)
- The second thing Jude does is affirm that Enoch was a prophet that prophesied!
- The third thing Jude does here goes unnoticed by many. The reason it goes unnoticed is because it was hidden from us. What is Jude quoting from?! The answer is the book of Enoch! This book was only recently discovered within the last 300 years. The most popular discovery was the discovery of the Dead Sea Scrolls in 1947. Oddly enough, this was also the year Israel came back to existence. Coincidence? We think not! Here’s what the book of Enoch says:
Enoch 2:1 (eth Cepher Version)
“BEHOLD, he comes with ten thousands of his saints, to execute judgement upon them, and destroy the wicked, and reprove all carnal for everything which the sinful and wicked have done, and committed against him.”
4. So now that we see Jude quoting from a book that’s not in our 66 book cannon, what does this mean?!
It means that Jude left us a trail of bread crumbs! If you have agreed with us up to this point you have to believe that this is also true! Why would the Holy Spirit cause someone to quote from something that wasn’t inspired of Him?
“God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.”
Let God be true and everyman a lier… WOW!!! Now we must further investigate! Why was the book of Enoch taken out of our Cannon, but the bread crumbs left in the Bible for us to see? The intro to the book of Enoch explains this perfectly!
“The word of the blessing of Enoch, how he blessed the elect and the righteous, who were to exist in the time of trouble; rejecting all the wicked and ungodly. Enoch, a righteous man, who was with God, answered and spoke, while his eyes were open, and while he saw a holy vision in the heavens. This the angels showed me.”
As stated in the first verse of Enoch, this book was not for his time. It’s for those that will be the elect in the last days! Our God is so amazing that He was able to hide this book in plain sight for over 2,000 years only to allow it to be resurfaced now! I’m not sure if you are aware of the time or not, but we are in the last days! This books existence is proof of that!
So here’s the next step… Follow the trail left by the Holy Spirit and read the book of Enoch for yourself!
We’ll cover more on the next post about the book of Enoch and what his book means for us as believers in the end days.